Pages

Saturday, 5 September 2026

Cute!

 Looking through my file of card pictures I seem to have rather a lot of 'cute' ones for some reason - possibly because I was tempted by some stamps designed by Louise Dunne who draws them so well.  Anyway here is just one of them to share today.  It's a 'New Baby' card where I've used some oddments of patterned paper as a background; stamped the image onto a white circle and coloured using water based ink and a paint brush.  The sentiment was part of the stamp set, cut with its own matching die.


Background - printed from a Buddly Crafts download set
Image and Sentiment - designed by Louise Dunne for Craft Addiction UK
Circles - Daisy Mae nesting stitched circle dies

9 comments:

  1. YAY ! I can leave comments again!
    This bunny is adorable and I love the colouring. Really cute new baby card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Val, just adorable.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed a very cute card Val, a lovely sweet image beautifully coloured, and very pretty combo of papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sweet Val, would make a lovely card for youngsters as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card. love it.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card with the adorable bunny! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super make and a great combination of patterned papers too - loving the bunny!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very sweet and nice papers too. I love those stamps but sitting on my hands!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Darling card, sweet image and like the papers!

    ReplyDelete