Pages

▼

Wednesday, 7 October 2026

Ticket to Ride

 I spotted a blog post this morning which reminded me of a Challenge which I think has  been going for quite a long time and features masculine only designs - you know, those cards so many of us find difficult to make 😉.  I've decided to have a go using up some bits and pieces - why not pop over to The Male Room for some inspiration?  The theme this time is geometric and I'm hoping my little banner shapes will count.


Some time ago I used lots of my stamps and made a masterboard and fortunately there was still a piece of it left in my box of bits so I combined it, together with another scrap, to form a background for this card.  I then die cut the male figure and popped it onto a snippet of text paper;  next I stamped and fussy cut some tickets and punched out some geometric banner shapes from black card.  Played around with the arrangement until I was happy and then glued everything in place.


Background stamps from my stash mainly magazine gifts or from Amazon (unbranded)
Male figure - unbranded die from Temu
Tickets - stamps from Creative Expressions (a very old set)
Banner Shapes - punch from Stampin' Up (long retired)



No comments:

Post a Comment