Pages

Saturday, 3 October 2026

Tagalong (and ATC) Challenge

 There's a new theme at Tagalong (and ATC) Challenge and this time it is "Anything Autumn" and although I have very little in the way of crafty bits for Halloween, I've decided that will be my autumnal subject.  The only item I have is a small stamp and die set which covers Halloween and Christmas and which I've had for many years, normally only using the Christmas elements.  I smooshed some ink onto an ATC-sized piece of card, stamped, coloured and die cut the owl and pumpkin - also thought it really needed the spooky spider web as well.  That's it - a relatively quick little ATC for the current theme.


Stamps and dies - set by Stampin' Up from several years back called Have a Hoot


3 comments:

  1. It's perfect for our theme Val, many thanks for joining us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great little work of art Val, that is such a good set 😘xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boo! to you too!!! Great little ATC for Hallowe’en/autumn. XXX

    ReplyDelete