Pages

Monday, 5 October 2026

Autumn Colours

 The theme for the current challenge at We Love Stamping is *Colours of Autumn* and I've made a card using a panel of card which has been sponged with just such colours using Distress Oxides, layered onto a card and then stamped with an Autumn leaf stamp and suitable sentiment. Relatively CAS and quite quick to make once the inky panel was dry



Stamps - by Crafty Roo (no longer trading)
Inks - Distress Oxide Wilted Violet and Fossilised Amber

6 comments:

  1. Such an effective design Val and think I know the make of the sentiment I used on one of yesterday's cards now! Lovely you see you at We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining us.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing make with the now defunct Crafty Roo image, I have this in my stash too! Love the pop of purple too

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing Autumnal card in those lovely colours and using that fab Crafty Roo sprig. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS design with the colour coming from the background alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous warm colours for your autumn card, just right for that stamp, and great sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful, love the swathe of purple through the amber, great background of numbers too. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete