Pages

Saturday, 26 September 2026

Allsorts Challenge # 859

 The theme for the Allsorts Challenge this time is **Anything Autumn** and has been chosen by Christine.  You can also use the *Anything Goes* category as an alternative theme.  Prizes are from Buddly Crafts - full details on the Allsorts blog post.  I decided to make an Autumnal wreath card using a selection of dies and started with a piece of designer paper in a suitable shade, followed by cutting, assembling and colouring the toadstools, acorns and leaves.  The sentiment was popped into the centre of the wreath.


Background - text designer paper from an old Prima pad
Wreath - die from Craft Addiction UK
Other elements from Sizzix Funky Foliage (quite an old set)
Sentiment - from a long retired Stampin Up die set

9 comments:

  1. Shrooms and leave making a perfect Autumnal make Val.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful autumnal wreath, I particularly like the mushrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous autumn themed card Val, so nicely designed and love those mushroom diecuts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks great Val!
    I especially like the addition of the mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome autumn arrangement! Love this seasonal birthday card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous autumn wreath Val, and I love the background text paper - this would also really work for Ellie’s I Spy challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Val, the autumnal wreath is just beautiful.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful fall card, like those acorns and mushrooms on your wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely autumn card, and Joyful Christmas penguin too xxx

    ReplyDelete