I've made an ATC to match the Fashion theme for the current Tag-along and ATC challenge. This time I've been a bit more conventional using a very old stamp which I've paper-pieced by stamping first onto white card, followed by using a scrap of patterned paper and fussy cutting it to fit. The background was a Snippet of just the right size which I found in my box of sundry backgrounds, mostly made using Distress inks.
Stamp - from a long retired Stampin' Up set Beautiful You
Words - from the same stamp set

Absolutely perfect for your new theme Val, thanks so much for joining us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) August challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
SNAP!
ReplyDeleteYou are not appearing on my Reading List, so I didn’t see this post before adding my own! Great minds think alike!
Love this ATC with the great background and additional paper piecing. Surprising how different our ATCs are while using the same stamps!
Hugs, Sarn xxx
One of my fav stamps and it looks so good on an ATC. Thanks for sharing with us at Tag-Along (and ATC's) August challenge.
ReplyDeleteHi Val
ReplyDeleteA great ATC - love the image you used and colours.
I managed to get my hands on this stamp set "pre-loved" from someone in England .. .. .. you have reminded me to "get it out again"!!
Oh for more hours in a day and days in a week!
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo
Beautiful ATC Val, great paper piecing.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Oh I wish I’d thought of that 😃, I love that set and it’s so good for paper piecing, thanks for the inspiration xxx
ReplyDeleteFab ATC Val, I love the image and your background is brilliant xx
ReplyDelete