The card I'm sharing today was made using another of the large stamps from my recent Creative Stamping magazine purchase. I'm really pleased I managed to get hold of these designs and I can see they are going to brought out quite often and for different occasions.. This was stamped onto a piece of cream card which had been smooshed with two colours of Distress ink. Colour was added to the watch and flowers using pencils and a damp paint brush. I also stamped, coloured and fussy cut a couple of butterflies from the same stamp set. I then used a die set to cut out the panel with its matching frame background. I've not added a sentiment for the time being, mainly because I couldn't really decide on a suitable one.
Stamps - from Creative Stamping magazine (designed by Francoise Read)
Frame and Panel - Roadway Vista design by Aall & Create
Colouring - Inktense Pencils and damp paintbrush
Background - Distress ink pads

Hi Val
ReplyDeleteGosh you have been super creative in my absence .. .. .. this card is so pretty. I love the finished look and the colours you have chosen to work with.
Enjoy your weekend when it arrives.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxoxox.
LOVE love love blue and orange as a colour combo, and you KNOW I Leo the stamps and dies you used . . . so this is a winner as far as I'm concerned! Great card Val. xxx
ReplyDeleteFabulous card, Val. I love the design.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx
Lovely design Val, so much detail! xxx
ReplyDeleteLovely colours Val and one of my favourite frame stamps.
ReplyDeleteB x
Love how you have used this gorgeous stamp Val - great background and colouring. I also love this frame die which I have seen a couple times,r of times recently and I am definitely tempted …. Xx
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely and the colours you used are wonderful together.
ReplyDelete