Pages

▼

Sunday, 26 February 2023

Class in the Post

Here's another card which came as part of the class in the post mentioned yesterday and this time I've adapted it to make a 5" x 7" card with the addition of a piece of toning patterned paper and another layer of grey card to match the centre mat.Everything for each card in the class comes ready cut to size - just needed to stamp a sentiment, assemble everything and pop it onto my chosen larger background


Everything apart from yellow layer is from Stampin' Up Playing in the Rain

9 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, to be young again and frolick in the rain and splash in puddles! This card is SO cute and good for you taking a class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like your mojo is back, another fun card, sometimes you need a kit to kickstart the creative juices, looks like you enjoyed it, well done xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to give the puddles a wide berth these days especially if I have the youngest grandson with me. Another outstanding card Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val,
    oh this is so sweet and such a very wonderful design.
    What a wonderful class and elements used for this card.
    Sounds like a brilliant idea.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet and I love the colours you used.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am sat here singing along to this lovely card. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fun and might be very appropriate next week.

    ReplyDelete