Pages

Tuesday 27 September 2022

Winter Scene

 I was inspired by seeing a card on my friend Anne's blog and felt I just had to try this 'new to me' idea - not sure why I've never seen one of these 'frozen bubbles' before but I so love the effect.  This is my very first try and I'm not totally happy with it but hopefully if I make more my technique should improve. I decided not to tinker with it any more in case I completely ruined it.  Main thing is that I really enjoyed my morning creating this and for me that's what it is all about 😉.


Inks used - Distress Oxide and Versafine Clair
Stamps - Lavinia

8 comments:

  1. It's a lovely Val...these bubbles are so effective

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val,
    Your card was more sucessful than mine I threw mine away as it was nothing as good as yours.
    I tried twice to create it and gave up in the end maybe one day I will try again.
    Your card looks wonderful and the bubble looks great.
    Love the cute animals used and your inking is brilliant.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really beautiful and I think you nailed the bubble! Such a clever effect, I have yet to try it. I love the snowy scene.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it’s adorable, we are self critical, but like you say, it’s all in the journey, not the destination xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Val, a beautiful scene and a fabulous bubble.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never seen the bubble technique before but I just love how this turned out! It's fascinating!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super looking card and a fab bubble. I’d be delighted to have made this xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colours for this winter scene and love the effect of the bubble which looks great Val, and you certainly get the feeling of a cold day with the thick snow hills so prettily shaded and some falling snow..a delightful card! x

    ReplyDelete