Pages

Thursday 29 September 2022

Card for a Young Male

 I recently came across a partially used sheet of toppers which I've had for some years and decided to actually use them up rather than put them away again for who knows how long.  This is one of the cards I made and it occurred to me that it would fit the current Allsorts Challenge which is *anything goes with the option of spots and/or stripes* so I'm popping along there to share it.  I printed some papers to match the image colours as I had nothing in my stash which would do although having made four cards I now have a selection of matching snippets to use up on another project.😉


Image - from Hobby House Topper sheet designed by Mo Manning
Papers - printed from Paper Pantry USB X111

8 comments:

  1. Hi Val,
    oh isnt's that image so sweet and gorgeous.
    I love the spotty and stripe papers used they go perfectly with the image too.
    I bet the other cards made are wonderful also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet topper and perfect for the Allsorts theme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful and so very cute! Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge. So nice to see you've included my optional theme of spots/stripes too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful image for a lad Val and you have incorporated the spots and stripes so well to compliment, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card Val...perfect for a little person, toppers come in so Handy at times...I must raid my box as I know I have lots that need to be used up..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great male card and a wonderful combination of spots and stripes too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a darling image, and so perfectly colored and matched to those fun papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete