Pages

Sunday 28 August 2022

Play Time

 I had a lovely time yesterday using a circular Gelli plate to make some - I hope - interesting backgrounds on which to stamp.  I love that this method is fairly unpredictable and each result is a 'one-off'.  I used a mix of Distress ink and Brusho powdered pigment dissolved in water..  Once dry I selected one of the colourways and stamped a mystical scene, finally deciding to stencil some colour around the circle - still not sure about this, think it could be a bit OTT but you have to try these things don't you 😉😉.  During the week I noticed that Stamping Sensations are asking for entries with a Magical theme so I'm popping over there with this one.


Stencil and most of the stamps - Lavinia Stamps
Hare - stamp from a Card-i-O set

6 comments:

  1. another lovely card Val...the stamps and masks are so versatile ..love the colours of this one..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background looks absolutely wonderful! I love how you put this together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Not ott. The stencilling is gorgeous and the gelli print is magical. I must have a go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. I'm sorry our linky disappeared and you weren't able to enter at Stamping Sensations. I've been inspired by one of your recent makes and wondered it it would be ok to link to your blog when I blog the make in the future? Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comments and also for following. I would be flattered if you link to my blog if something I've done has given you an idea. Hope to put something in for the next challenge on Stamping Sensations, fingers crossed

      Delete
  5. Lovely inky results on this pretty card Xxx

    ReplyDelete