Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2021

Side-tracked!!

I decided to have a bit of a tidy up and to take a break from making Christmas cards, at least for a short while, but you know how it is.  I kept coming across bits and pieces which I'd maybe die cut and not used, papers and card just crying out to be used up and also stamps and/or dies which I'd taken out to use because there were ideas buzzing around in my head.  The result is that I now have a few more Christmas cards to pop into my box and the desk remains in a state of 'Christmas Chaos'.  Too hot for tidying today as the heatwave seems to have returned - any excuse 

The die used on these two cards was one which I won in one of the grand Christmas prize draws on Pixie's Playground Challenge - must have been about three years ago I think and I'm ashamed to say when it arrived (just after Christmas) I put it away ready to use for the following year's cards but somehow that didn't happen.  Shame really because it is a super one to use and quite fun - at least it has had two airings so far this year.  It would be a good one to use for 'batch-baking' although that is something I very rarely do.   More little white 'dots' saved from the first one (see my previous post) 🤣



  Noel Die - from L'il Inkers
Papers and Card - ,mostly from my large snippets box

3 comments:

  1. Two SUPER Christmas cards made with your Snippets Playground prize.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fantastic Christmas cards Val, I love the die that you won as you say great for batch making.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val

    So easy to get side tracked once you start a tidy up session isn't it. But I must admit I enjoy it. I often come across things I have started but not been happy with .. .. .. but when you see it afresh you wonder why you didn't like it in the first place LOL!!

    Your cards are lovely. Great use of your snippet challenge prize.

    You made me laugh with your little white dots. I have dots in a little tin too LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete