Pages

Sunday 27 June 2021

Pixie Snippets Challenge #406

 My card today is for the latest challenge over at the Playground and there is a lovely prize on offer this time, well worth popping over to take a look if you are a fan of inky backgrounds and don't like getting messy.   I do enjoy a bit of inky play I must say but for my card today I've been stamping, colouring and fussy cutting as well as using up some of my snippet mountain.  As is usually the case, everything came from my snippets collection, apart from the base card.  This is a favourite stamp set and the birds can be any variety, real or imagined, depending on the way they are coloured.  The floral background was the last remnant of a 12" sheet which has stretched to several cards, and the curvy green piece of card was also a leftover.  Birds were stamped onto snippets of watercolour paper and I finally cut a label for the sentiment and punched a couple of tiny hearts.


Green Section - Curvy die set Stampin' Up
Birds - Free as a Bird stamp set Stampin' Up

6 comments:

  1. I love these little birds Val they make a gorgeous card your background paper are perfect

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is stunning Val, the birds are beautiful.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty with all those adorable birds and I love the colors too! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love your flock of blue tits Val, the paper and curves are so pretty, such soft colours making a really beautiful card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card Val - and plenty of snippets used as well! Your colouring is beautiful.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is full of the joys of Spring.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete