Pages

Friday 2 April 2021

Ice Cream

 Again I've treated  myself to a 'class in the post' from Stacey Marsh and this time we have been supplied with some Ice Cream design DSP to make up the cards.  I had some cornets left over so have now made a tall card adapting one of the new rectangle sketch designs from Jules who has kindly opened up a new section on her blog for rectangular card ideas to add to her extensive library of square ones.  My DL design for this card is loosely based on one of these new sketches so thanks, Jules.

The background I've used is from the Icecream papers and I've added a die cut border strip down the centre, topped with a stencilled and inked rectangle with cornets, fussy cut from the DSP,  arranged down the side.  A greeting is added below with another spare cornet and that's yet another birthday card for the box.


Ice Creams - Sweet Ice Cream designer series paper from Stampin' Up
Border dies - Daisy M\ae borders
Sentiment - stamped and punched with SU label punch, also Daisy M\ae label
Splat - stencil made by die cutting thin card, die from Sizzix

5 comments:

  1. I need ice cream now! Looks scrummyliscious xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Val. Those ice creams look good enough to eat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making me feel hungry Val...lovely card...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Val

    What a lovely summery feeling card .. .. so pleased my sketches are coming in handy for you. Thank you for the shout out!

    Love your card. That pink splat looks great alongside that lovely ice-cream selection. I'll go for a mint-choc-chip if there is one going spare! LOL!!

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete