Pages

Saturday 10 April 2021

Dandelions

 I received another 'class in the post' during the week, this time from the lovely Jenny of Stamping Moments and if you visit her blog you will be able to see the cards which she designed for us to make.  Everything was included to make four cards and a little gift box. All I really needed was an ink pad for the sentiments. I do enjoy working with these classes and having an opportunity to make cards with nice products as a sort of trial run.  I had in fact already treated myself to the designer paper pack so I was able to break into that to enable me to turn the components into larger cards than are supplied with the classes because  I very rarely make smaller A6 cards.  I've included pictures of three of the ones I made, all in my usual square format.  




Products used - Dandy Garden DSP and die cuts from Stampin' Up 


5 comments:

  1. Nice cards Val...almost finished mine

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of cards, Val. It lovely to be able to join in cardmaking classes to try out new products. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards Val. Love them. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous collection of cards Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val

    Great use of those lovely die cut flowers!

    Some of them look super delicate.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete