Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

More Embossing

 Making a card recently for the Squash It challenge made me realise that although I have quite a lot of embossing folders they are somewhat under-used which is a shame because I think a bit of dry embossing on some of the layers of a card adds a certain something.   I started this card by embossing a large piece of cream card followed by cutting a frame using kraft card.  The sentiment was stamped onto a scrap of cream card and die cut into a fancy shape, finally some flower heads were die cut from the left over piece of kraft and arranged around the sentiment. 


Frame - cut using dies from Tonic and Creative Expressions
Embossing - Presscut Quilted blocks folder
Flowers - Additions dies, poppy heads from Crafts Too
Sentiment - my favourite freebie sentiment stamp set, shape is a die from Creative Expressions

3 comments:

  1. This is pretty and I do like how you have framed the embossing. Love the colour too. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Val...you’re right we don’t use our embossing folder enough...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliantly designed, love your background!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete