Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Feathers

Sometimes I find it difficult to decide just what to make and I imagine many others feel the same but  making cards - or anything else creative - can be quite therapeutic and helps to keep the mind off the current situation even if only for a while.  I've been looking through my collection of crafty stash seeking inspiration and trying to use items which have perhaps lain undisturbed for some time and that was the case with this set of feather stamps with matching dies.  I've left the card without a sentiment for the moment because it is handy to have a few without words although there is room to add one later. I've gone for black, white and grey with a touch of red here and have used up some scraps of white card along with a strip of black and a strip of grey both of which have been embossed.  The bird is from a different set of dies.


Feathers - Four Feathers set from Stampin' Up
Bird - from another die set by SU

6 comments:

  1. One of my fave colour combos Val - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of this gorgeous card Val.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colour combo and a gorgeous card
    Babs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just beautiful, Val. Super design and I love your colour choice. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooo .. .. I love this very much Val!

    Beautiful colours and layout and a design that would suit so many occasions .. .. just love it!

    Pleased to hear that you like a good game too. Lovely form of escape.

    Take care and hope you are being blessed with sunshine today.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don’t know where you get your inspiration from certainly not tthe same place as
    I get mine that’s for sure. This is gorgeous. Love the design and the colouring. Keep safe and well . Hugs Mrs
    A.

    ReplyDelete