Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2019

Thanks Again

This is the other 'thanks' card which I mentioned recently and this one is for the Pixie Snippets challenge. It seems appropriate to mention that the 'thanks' word die was part of a set which I was lucky enough to win from there some time ago.  Always worth taking part because you never know when your name will pop up as a winner and it is a great opportunity to use up snippets.  This particular word has been lying around on my desk ever since the set arrived when I did my usual thing and did a test cut to see how the dies looked.   Luckily I had some other bits and pieces amongst my stash which could be brought together to make a complete card.  The embossed panel was a piece left over from another card, as was the tail end of a banner.  Fortunately I still had some scraps of the purple card from which to die cut three butterflies.  Backed everything with a larger snippet of designer paper and added a few stray gems with, of course, the original 'thanks' which sparked this card off in the first place.


Word dies -

fabulous phrases Concorde & 9th
Butterflies - freebie dies from magazine

5 comments:

  1. Another great thank you card Val, more good use of those snippets too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card Val and so happy to see you using your die from the Playground draw. Great design ans such pretty colours too.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty 'thank you' card Val...lovely colours combo

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. It has all come together perfectly. Loving those colours together. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val

    I am very late to the party visiting this little beauty.

    A great layout and I love your playground prize very much!

    Many thanks for your lovely comment on my blog. Mum has seemed a little brighter this week so I am hoping we are starting to get back on track with her. She just seems to be so weak and lacking in stamina. Perhaps I expect too much of an 89 year old!

    Hope all is well at your end.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete