Pages

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Penguin Family

I'm still ploughing on with Christmas cards and I must make sure I keep up to date with the inserts and envelopes as well because this isn't one of my favourite jobs and I hate it when there is a huge pile to do.  I die cut this penguin family and assembled them all which does take a bit of time and involves a bit of snipping with scissors to add the feet, hats etc but worth it I feel.  The background paper was printed from a CD and I then die cut some 'snow' for them to stand on,  Sentiment was stamped using the Misti which is so handy for good placement.


Background - printed from Seasons Greetings CD Artylicious
Snow - stitched hillsides from Lawn Cuts
Penguins - die set from Tonic
Greeting - free stamp from a Christmas set given with magazine

2 comments:

  1. Cute penguins! Great card - the use of the stitched dies works well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Val, I love the penguin family.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete