Pages

Thursday 16 November 2017

More Penguins

While I still had the jar stamp and die sets on my desk I printed off a few more penguin images from the download and coloured them with pencils.  The penguins were resized so that once coloured I could stamp the jar around them before die cutting the shape.  The sentiment was stamped onto white card and cut out with banner dies and some seasonal paper was used to make up the card.  A few silver snowflakes were punched and added for extra interest.


Papers - printed from Crafter's Companion CD
Penguins - download from Digistamp Boutique
Jar - Stamp and die set from Stampin' Up Jar of Love
Banners - Sue Wilson dies with SU sentiment from Comtempo Christmas
Snowflakes - X-cut punch

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, great design and lovely papers
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of penguins in a jar and the paper is very pretty. It's lovely Val. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Val

    I saw this pop up on my dashboard and you made me smile. I was working on a huge wedding last week and am only just catching up in blogland .. .. AGAIN!!

    Love how you managed to get all three penguins in the jar.

    Hope all is well with you.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete