Pages

Monday 7 November 2016

Santa and Rudolph

Two days in a row, how's that for blogging?  I've had this stamp for ever - well ever since the early days of stamping when it was possible to buy 'grab bags' of unmounted stamps which were always great value and a very varied selection.  To think that I used to buy the  double sided sticky foam to mount them and cut and sand my own wooden blocks from scraps of timber - unmounted stamps were unheard of then and as for clear polymer, certainly none around. I reckon I'm talking some 15 years ago - how things have moved on if we stop to think about it.

Anyway back to the card - the image was stamped and coloured using coloured pencils and the card was finished with a banner and sentiment mostly using up oddments of kraft card, all onto a piece of printed background paper.


Background - from a paper pad by Craftwork Cards 2015 I think
Image - stamp of unknown source in a grab bag probably over 15 years ago!
Colouring - Coloursoft pencils
Banner - dies from Stampin' Up

3 comments:

  1. Well at least you've blown the dust off this one Val....I love the expression on the reindeers face...brilliant card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Val, and a super stamp that you've used too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A real Christmas beauty Val. The background paper is lovely and what a super image. I love the reindeer's expression. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete