Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2016

Progress on the Carousel Blanket

The second section of this blanket is now completed, all sixteen sections crocheted and joined together with the section one motif in the centre.  I'm very much looking forward to the third set of instructions which are available today to continue extending this blanket outwards.  As far as I know it will be around 60 inches across when completed and obviously each section is larger than the last so will probably take longer to make than the ones already done.  That said, the red and cream section seemed to be taking me forever but I was determined to get it done before starting the next part.


3 comments:

  1. This is looking fabulous Val, and worth all that effort. I love the design of this blanket, it is so vibrant. I am off to the Knit and Stitch show on Thursday, meeting up with Elaine for a couple of days, and Sue Pinner will be there with a couple of her finished samples. I am really looking forward to seeig those. I will look out for your next instalmet, take care, Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking great Val, love the vibrant bright colours you're using too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good. Like the colours. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete