Pages

Sunday 16 October 2016

Love Never Melts

I received my lovely prize during the week so of course just had to have a play ready for this week's Pixie Snippets challenge.  As usual there is another great card to inspire you made by the lovely Di using the prize on offer this time around for one lucky person - remember 'you have to be in it to win it' so why not have a go??

Anyway on to my card which was made using a selection of snippets from my 'bits boxes' and some which were littering my desk (I'm so untidy)!!  The background was a fairly large snippet from a seasonal paper pad from many years ago - I'm a hoarder too.  The stormy sky was die cut from an experimental piece using Pixie powders onto water colour paper - falling snow added with a white pen.  I also cut another circle from some glitter paper and trimmed it for the ground, adding a few die cut trees.  The 'main event' is the  snowman which was of course the stamp and die set which I won - so cute.


Stamp and Die Set - Love Never Melts by Poppy stamps
Banner - Sue Wilson die
Background - Papermania paper from several years back
Circles - Tattered Lace dies
Pixie Powders - Cosmic Shimmer black

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card Val and love your sky

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of this fantastic prize Val, a gorgeous card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a super wine. He,s a sweet little snowman. A lovely little scene Val.






    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Val, this is adorable and what a treat to see you using your prize right away! And the sky is just fabulous too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete