Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

A Quick Card

This was a relatively quick card to make because I came across some pre-cut frames and other items from Craftwork Cards - I seem to remember they had a special offer at the time which I couldn't resist and then the bits and pieces sat around in their original packaging for ages until I had a bit of a sort out.  There still lots of other bits to use but at least I've made one card from my 'bargain'.


All components from Craftwork Cards except leaves which used a Marianne die.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card made with your find Val. I love the colour.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Val... love the lilacs.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Val love the embossed background and your pretty flower

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. My fav colours again, love Craftwork Cards products - that flower is rather nice!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete