Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

A Bingham Bear

This card was made mainly from bits and pieces lying around on my working space - you know how it is you try out a die on an odd piece of card, cut a piece of backing paper, print an image or two and then don't actually make them into anything.  Today I decided to gather some of the bits together, match them up and make a quick card.  The image is from Bingham Bears by Serif, backing paper is from a Debbie Moore CD, corner die is a Spellbinder one, as is the plain kraft circle.  The bear was cut out using a Sizzix thin die (Stampin' Up) and the computer sentiment popped onto a smaller zig-zag circle and a punched label (also SU).  That's a few less odd bits and pieces cluttering up my space!!  I know it is officially spring now but today seems quite chilly to my way of thinking, nothing like as nice as last Sunday.


6 comments:

  1. You have made a great card with your collection of bits Val. I do love bears. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chilly here too - well done using all the odds & ends up, good bit of matching with the image.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's such a cute little bear Val and well done for using us some more of your snippets...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card Val, and using up your bits again. My stash of those just keeps growing.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely bear Val and the mouse on the books is very cute;) Chilly here too today and strange squally winter showers inbetween glorious sunshine!
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so good at using your bits up. I'm sure mine breed when I'm not looking.
    Lovely card and I love the bear. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete