I've managed to use up a few more bits and pieces which I couldn't bear to throw away and produced another card for my box. The flower is just part of a larger image from Chocolate Baroque and was one which didn't stamp perfectly - the fault was mine and nothing to do with the quality of the stamp I hasten to add!! It was coloured with Copic pens and I cut out a circular piece with just the flower head which fitted perfectly into the doily die cut. The white embossed piece was part of a larger panel using a Couture Creations embossing folder and the fancy die cut at the back was one I cut out to try out a Sizzix die. Luckily I had this piece of backing paper which matched well with the 'oddments' so with a little bit of matching ribbon that's another card to share with you.