Pages

Friday 31 May 2013

Quick Card

A quick card to share with you today with some simple one layer decoupage (always mindful of the extra postage) - this one will be going into my box of cards and isn't destined for anyone special at the moment but I do like to keep a varied assortment handy.  I printed the image twice so that I could add a layer for dimension and then matched it up with backing papers and coloured card layers. The flower was cut out also and the sentiment was produced on the computer.  I'm off today to a craft group meeting so a pleasant morning beading and chatting - hopefully I will get some more of my geometric bracelet completed so that I can share it with you eventually (not a quick project!!).


6 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Val, from the fabulous fashion CD if I'm not mistaken.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloriously soft colours & I love that flower with the hat - real couture this........aha - millinery is the word my head was searching for.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours Val. hope you had fun beading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Val. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Val love the hat and flower and the layering you have done. Pretty colour combination

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Val. Love the design. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete