Pages

Saturday 20 April 2013

Beading for a Change

I thought I'd share my latest bead weaving project with you today - a simple necklace using cube beads in two sizes.  I spent an enjoyable morning at a quilt exhibition with a friend and have come home with all sorts of ideas buzzing around in my head - particularly some of the machine embroidery projects made me realise this is a technique I've not done in ages which is a shame because I have plenty of exciting fabrics and threads to use up being the hoarder that I am LOL!!  We all say it I know but oh for more hours in the day.


9 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous necklace you are one talented lady

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a pretty necklace Val,and unusual, I've not seen anything that looks like this before.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous necklace Val ANSI will look forward to seeing it in the flesh

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks tremendous & I love the little motif you incorporated as the 'pendant' section.
    Sounds like you had a lovely time too at the exhibition.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is lovely as always Val, very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like you had a good time at the show - and the necklace is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's beautiful Val, so elegant. Hugs, Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super elegant, would love to see it. Have fun with your embroidery threads. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is there no end to your talents Val. I always love your jewellery and this is beautiful.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete