I'm still managing to make something with some of my left-overs and this time it is mainly papers which were printed for a challenge at Funky Hand a couple of months ago and I only used part of the sheets. I dug out a scrap of white card (loads of that in a box) and stamped and embossed a flower from Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque) Retro Vases and Flowers sheet. The wavy border was the 'waste' from a die cut border, fancy tag was cut from a scrap of card and the sentiment punched from a page printed from the computer. On one of my previous tidy-up sessions I did actually punch or die cut various flowers, butterflies etc from the smaller scraps and save them in little boxes as I thought they would take up less space than heaps of card pieces. This wasn't necessarily such a great idea because on the occasions when I think I need a flower or butterfly and turn to my little boxes there is often nothing in the right colours - this was the case here so I die cut these butterflies from the last scraps of these particular papers.