Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Digi Image

This is another of the digi images rescued from my odds and end boxes - coloured with Promarkers and pencils.  Background paper is from a K & Co pad (I think) and Nestabilities were used to cut out the image and the larger circle which I embossed with a cuttlebug folder.  A row of punched daisies and computer sentiment so another fairly quick card.  Would you believe it is very dark and raining steadily again today so guess I won't be going far - I have a couple of challenges to catch up on so a good excuse to head for the craft room I'd say.


3 comments:

  1. Love the daisies along the bottom swirly border& all the blossomy bits. Sounds like you're having a satisfyingly productive time midst the wet.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val she is a real cutie and you know I live 'cute'..very pretty spring colours, love the little daisies on your border

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, she's sweet and again, such pretty papers to make a lovely, cheery card.

    This weather is absolutely dire isn't it. I'm fed up with having to put the lights on in the middle of the day. We should be using less electricity at this time of the year not more, lol!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete