Pages

Monday 12 March 2012

E is for Enjoy

It's time to pack up and post this month's tags for the Alphatag Swap and I just remembered in time to scan/photograph them before I sealed the envelope.  This one is E for ENJOY and also for EMBOSSING which I used as a resist on black card with acrylic paint using one of the Brocade Stamps by Chocolate Baroque.  The swirl was cut from grunge board and coloured with Distress ink, then rubbed lightly with some Treasure gold.  The words were produced on the computer using My Craft Studio. There were three letters to do this month and I'll save F and G for another day.


7 comments:

  1. It is so interesting seeing the different subjects for each letter. Your background is intriguing with the acrylic embossing resist - I'll have to do some research on that technique. The sentiment is so true & I love the soft classy colours you used.
    I still have G to do - F got finished today & I'm just waiting for the Stickles to dry.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vintage look of this tag Val...love the sentiment also...great tag

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tag Val and what a great idea for "D" I'm really enjoying seeing all the different ideas people have for the letters

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tag Val, gorgeous colours. You've reminded me that I must finish my E tag - I have a very awkward elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Val, I really like the look of the techniques that you've used on this one. Great sentiment!

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Val, love the colourway! Apologies if I've missed any posts but I've been a little distracted:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sentiment, sums up life for me perfectly. I seem to have done my tags nice and early for a change this month Lol x Lavinia

    ReplyDelete