Pages

Saturday 18 June 2011

Necklace Variation

I wanted to try another necklace like the one I made recently using fire polished beads but this time I thought I'd try with pearls.  Unfortunately I didn't have sufficient pearls to make the necklace as it was originally so I designed this variation to utilise the pearls as I wasn't sure I could get any more the same colour. I made two short lengths of the netting and also a beaded bead using matching beads.  These components were then strung on tiger tail  and I'm quite pleased with the result.  It is interesting how different beading patterns look when done in other beads and/or colour schemes.

3 comments:

  1. Val this is beautiful and must have taken you ages to make....love the colour..

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful necklace Val. You have been a busy lady lately.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous...
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete