Pages

Monday 27 June 2011

More Glassine Flowers

Having used the Tim Holtz Kraft glassine to make flowers reminded me that I had some white (semi transparent) glassine in the form of some file sheets designed to hold photographic negatives.  Now I know why I never throw anything away - it is bound to come in for something!!  I made the flowers from layers of scalloped circles of the white glassine and white tissue paper which had been sprayed with Glimmer Mist (juneberry wine).  The background paper is from Chocolate Baroque Essence of Nature collection, sponged and overstamped. The tags were printed from the same CD.

3 comments:

  1. love these Val - gorgeous colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour of your flowers Val, the shimmer on them is lovely. Another great card. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Val. I have some glassine envelopes wonder if I could make flowers out of them?
    Sorry you didn't get Lesleys stamps :( I suppose for me it was the advantage of not being able to get to sleep so was up very early.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete