Pages

Saturday 4 June 2011

Experimenting

I thought it would be interesting to experiment with different mediums and techniques using the same stamped image and this is the first one using Inktense pencils and a lovely image from Fantasy Meadow by Chocolate Baroque.  Image was stamped onto smooth watercolour paper with Versafine black and background paper is from Echoes of Italy. I'm not sure when I will get around to all of these experiments  as I must do a few boring things like mowing lawns and weeding in between my 'play' sessions but watch this space.

3 comments:

  1. WOW beautiful card Val. The colours look good too, not colours that you would instantly think would go together. I have these stamps on my to order list but need to wait until they will go onto next months bill!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ia a fabulous card Val. I was lucky enough to get this set on the Design Team, and enjoyed using them immensely. You have used my favourite non-Christmas sentiment from Chocolate Baroque to go with your image, I just love that one. Great colouring with the Inktense, one of my favourite mediums. I wish we could craft together some time, we like a lot of the same things! Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val I love your pencil colouring very vibrant...I will certainly be looking out for more

    Anne

    ReplyDelete