Pages

Thursday 17 March 2011

Bird of Paradise

I'm afraid I was tempted by this bird of paradise die by Marianne and the birdcage sort of fell into my basket at the same time - how does this happen?? Background papers are from My Minds Eye with an embossed panel using a Tim Holtz embossing folder. Now I've seen the photo on the screen I'm regretting adding the photo corners so I might just have to disguise them with a flower.  I felt something was needed there but I think I made a wrong decision.

 Edited - I have now added a small punched flower and it looks so much better - at least I think so.

5 comments:

  1. That's an awful lot of new things that have crept in to your basket this month Val I fancy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi val,
    love the bird and bird cage... I've been looking at them thinking... should I? haven't YET! lol
    I think a flower would look lovely and in keeping with the delicate, flowing theme.
    tc Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val - you're definitely a bad influence!!! lol Must admit I keep looking at the bird cage..... hmmmm Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Nice card. I've been looking at those cages and sitting on my hands. It's aweful you get something new, then us see loads of other stuff. Hugs x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Ha! Exact same thing happened to me on Monday with those two dies. I love the card you've made with them Val. I haven't had time to use mine yet.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete