Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

Missing for a Few Days

Apologies for my lack of blogging this week but I've been busy sorting through my bead stash to make up some kits for an upcoming bead workshop.  Until I actually gathered all my seed beads together I'd not realised quite how many I've amassed over the years but I do love seeing them all together and working out which colours go well with each other and deciding if I need to buy any colours which are maybe missing.  The jury is out on that one at the moment!!  I think I've more or less got it sorted so hopefully I will get back to making some more cards in the very near future.

1 comment:

  1. I have missed your daily posts... so glad you're ok and looking forward to seeing what you make with all those beads!
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete