Pages

Sunday 11 July 2010

Born to Shop


This card was made using a free stamp which was given away with the current Creativity magazine (Docrafts). There are several stamps in the range  with some great sayings but so far I have resisted the urge to buy a set - I really do have far to many stamps but they are so tempting...

Background paper is from my stash and I added some ribbon and a flower made using a Papermania embossing flower punch with the centre being made using their brad making kit. The final addition was some of their mosaic gems.

3 comments:

  1. Laughed when I saaw this card...wonder whether it applies to crafters? Lovely card Val.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been a great card for my sister Eileen!...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card, I've got that stamp too. Know what you mean about trying to resists stamps.x ChrisB

    ReplyDelete