Pages

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Bluetit


This bluetit stamp was another one in the Papermania Henbury Lane collection with which I was rather disappointed because so much of the polymer is solid but I have managed at least to make this look like a bluetit (I hope). I have since tried one or two of the stamps with small chalk ink pads direct to the image and also stamping with Versamark and then applying pastel chalks with mixed results I must say because I find it difficult to see where I have applied ink to the clear polymer or if I have missed bits!! Background paper is from their Rose Garden collection and I've added matching ribbon and some flowers and leaves with a stamped sentiment from Stampin Up.

2 comments:

  1. Val this is a lovely card and yes the bird does look like a blue tit....
    See you later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Val..your blue bird is beautiful and I love the gorgeous flowers you created.
    Hugs
    Debbie x

    ReplyDelete